Modular Rail Modelling in New Zealand

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Winter approaches...

Unfortunately, I haven't done any rail modelling since the convention. Last week I did set the modules up in the spare room, which is probably where they will stay over Winter. I've worked out that rearranged, there is just enough room in the spare room for an end to end "U" arrangement once I get some corner modules built. Realistically I'm probably not going to get much modelling done in the next couple of months given the busy time it is at work, so I'm probably going to take a break from trains for a couple of months. I'm also saving up for the next batch of modules, which I will probably begin in the second half of the year. Here's a few pics of the modules as they are now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will continue to update my build posts, with another one of these on the way shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment