Modular Rail Modelling in New Zealand

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another building

Unfortunately my laptop screen died last week, forcing a temporary hiatus on the posts about the layout building, but I've been busy working on the layout nevertheless. Last weekend I built an engineering workshop. Still lots more work needed on this, but here are some pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've also ordered a number of new detail pieces from the guys at Trackgang Products, and these will be placed on the layout this week.

It's been suggested that I enter these in competition at the upcoming Convention. That certainly gives me a deadline to work to.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Crikey! you are working at fast pace with great results. Would you be entering these in the scenes category? I would love to have a chat at the convention as I'm quite interested in NZ120.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think these fit the scenes category. It would be good to catch up at the convention. I've never attended one before, so I'm pretty intrigued to see what goes on.

    ReplyDelete