Modular Rail Modelling in New Zealand

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Time to get this hobby started again...

Winter is more or less over, I'll be much less busy with work soon, so it seems like it's time to dust off the modelling gear again. I'm going to start by doing the final detailing on the first three modules, and then in about a month's time I'm starting the next modules. Hopefully, by the end of the summer I will have a complete loop so I can run some trains!

By the way, the modules survived the recent Christchurch Earthquake without any damage (though the same can't be said of my nerves).

Keep an eye on this blog for the continuing tales of my excursion into modelling New Zealand rail in Freemo NZ120!

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff.Thought you mustve immagrated or something.Good to hear nothing serious with earthquake.
    Looking forward to some more great modelling.
    Cheers.
    Stu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Stu, honestly my enthusiasm for the hobby dips a bit at times, so I think it's just good to have a bit of a break.

    Grant

    ReplyDelete