Modular Rail Modelling in New Zealand

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Some pictures

Here are some picture of the modules as they are now. One of the good things about modules is that you can take them outside into the good light to work on them and for photography. The modules still need a lot of detail work, adding trees, fences, power poles, several more buildings, and so on. In future posts I'll discuss how I got them to this stage.

You can also see some semi-complete Trackgang kits of a Dx locomotive and a couple of items of NZR rolling stock. More info on these to come also!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very cool module. The track work is fantastic.
    What kind and code track are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers. The track is Peco code 80. I should have used Code 55, but I had a number of code 80 points I wanted to use, and Acorn models had a lot of code 80 flextrack in store. I might switch to code 55 in the future, but I really don't think this looks too bad.

    ReplyDelete